Hi, I am Megan Sweeting.
I am an award winning wedding photographer from Kentucky. I am also the one most likely to be in the center of a dance floor. Things that I love are the color black, horror movies, ice cream in the wintertime, curse words, tattoos and piercings, and snuggling with my daughter Marley.
Are you looking for me?
Who are you?
Fun couple who is excited about celebrating on their wedding day. Someone who is looking for something different than the wedding photographs they see on their friend's instagram pages.
What do you want?
Unique and artistic wedding photographs that don't conform to tradition and trends. Photos that captures your personality and don't feel like what every other couple receives.
Who am I?
A rebellious, outgoing tattooed wedding photographer who has photographed over 200 weddings and been in the middle of the dance floor at most of them. Someone who sees the world in a creative way and makes it my mission that your photos reflect you as a couple.
What to do next?
You think you want to hire me for your wedding? Great! Reach out to me on my contact page. I will check your date against my calendar than we can meet up for drinks or dessert to talk more about your wedding and see if we are a good fit. I can't wait to hear from you!
Awards, Publications & Accolades
- 2021 Honor of Excellence Silver Distinction Award (WPPI 16x20 Print, Album Filmmaking Competition) x 2
- Two Mann U- Grad Class of 2021
- 2018 Spotlight Award (TheWeddingSchool.net)
- 2020 16th Place (Shoot & Share Photo Contest)
- 2020 Finalist (Shoot & Share Photo Contest) x 2
- 2020 Top 100 (Shoot & Share Photo Contest)
- 2020 Top 20% (Shoot & Share Photo Contest) x5
- 2020 Top 30% (Shoot & Share Photo Contest) x6
- As Seen on TLC Four Weddings
- Featured in Kentucky Bride Magazine
- Featured in Bridal Bliss Magazine
- Featured in Southeastern Bride Magazine
- Featured on GayWeddings.com
- Featured on TheKnot.com
- Featured on WeddingWire.com
- Featured on Ruffled Blog